Preparing for your yoga class
Whether you're a first timer or attend yoga classes regularly, it's important to prepare well for your classes. And it doesn't have to be a chore.
Before your yoga class:
- to get you into the right mindset give yourself plenty of time to arrive without rushing
- start breathing into the areas of tension in the body and perhaps take a few stretches if you arrive early
- to stay hydrated throughout the class drink plenty of water at least an hour before
- if you take after work classes you can have a light snack (fruit or nuts) an hour before the class
- to avoid indigestion and heart burn eat heavy meals at least two hours before class
Check back for our post class tips later...